Learning conversations

 

  • What grade did you get in your recent mock? And what feedback did you get?  In my recent mock I got an A*, and my feedback given was that I needed to apply media language more effectively and suggest what media language constructs. 
  • How are you going to action this feedback? What are you going to do better next time? Next time, I need to make sure that I am providing more detail and explaining points well.
  • What do you think has gone particularly well so far in the course? What are your strengths? I would say music videos (bad habits, riptide, formation) and magazines (Woman, adbusters) have gone well for me this year. These are my strengths and I have enjoyed learning about them.
  • What is stopping you from achieving your goals? What threats might you face, (for example not enough time, lack of organisation, pressure from other subjects...) Pressure from other subjects.
  • Identify 3 specific targets for yourself for next year. They can be both academic and organisational goals. Spend more time revising, More organisation and work harder.
  • What grade do you want to achieve in media studies? Consider the grade you got in your recent mock. Are you trying to get the same grade, or higher? I am aiming for an A in media. This is what I want to achieve.
  • What job to you want to get after you've finished education (this can be really vague!) I am not sure what job I want to do in the future, but I would be happy to go into a career with something to do with either of my 3 subjects business, media and criminology.

Comments

Popular Posts